IPL News: There are only a few hours left for the final match of IPL 2021 to start. In this season, the teams of Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) have made a place in the finals by performing brilliantly. This will be the second time that both the teams will face each other in the final of IPL. Actually, the final match of IPL 2012 was also played between Chennai and Kolkata, in which Kolkata won the title by beating. However, the players who won Kolkata in 2012 are considering Chennai as their favorite this time. You must be surprised to hear this, but it is true. Let me tell you the whole matter.

Such was the title match in the year 2012
Batting first, Chennai Super Kings scored 190 runs in the final of IPL 2012. While it seemed difficult to achieve this big target in the final match, KKR’s troubles increased when the then KKR captain Gautam Gambhir returned to the pavilion after scoring just 2 runs. However, after this Manvinder Bisla and Jacques Kallis took over the innings. Bisla was out in the 15th over and after that Laxmi Ratan Shukla, Yusuf Pathan and Kallis lost their wickets.

16 runs needed to win in 7 balls
Kolkata needed 16 runs to win from the last 7 balls, then Manoj Tiwary and Shakib Al Hasan were on the pitch. Manoj Tiwary made Kolkata the champion by hitting 2 fours in Bravo’s over. Tiwary was not out after scoring 9 runs in 3 balls, while Shakib Al Hasan scored 11 not out in 7 balls. Manoj Tiwari then became the hero of KKR’s victory.

Who is Manoj Tiwari telling favorite today?
Manoj Tiwary told ABP News before the final match today, “I can never forget that situation of the match. Although I had to play at No. 4 that day, but the plan was changed after Bisla got out. I understand Was told that I would get to play only 3 or 4 balls.

Manoj Tiwary further said, “If the match was held in Sharjah Stadium, then I would definitely say that KKR is favorite. But today Chennai Super Kings is my favorite. I would say that Chennai has 55 per cent chances of KKR winning 45 per cent. “

Also read-

KKR vs CSK: After nine years, CSK-KKR clash is happening in the final, these players of IPL 2012 are still part of the team

CSK vs KKR Final Livestream: When and where will you be able to watch the final match of IPL-14? learn here

Write A Comment